Want to post a job?
AAF Midlands is more than happy to post job opportunities specific to careers in marketing, advertising and public relations. This service is FREE to members of AAF Midlands. For non-members, there is a one-time fee of $25.00 to post the position on our website.
Please keep job descriptions as specific as possible and include contact name, phone number and e-mail address. If accepting resumes and applications via regular mail, please don’t forget to include your complete mailing address and zip code.
Please email job postings and billing information if needed to our Communications Chair.
Our media team is growing and we’re looking for someone who has drive and shows a willingness to learn. So if you’re drawn to the advertising and marketing world and specifically interested in media buying, then this is what you’ve been waiting for.
This position will be located in our Columbia office and is responsible for supporting the media team with research, buys and reconciliation. Critical thinking and superior math skills are required, as well as an eagerness to take on responsibility and help in any way needed.
- Assist media buyers with all facets of integrated campaigns
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media vendors
- Manage the buy reconciliation process by approving makegoods, negotiating credits, and approving invoices to ensure timely payment of vendors
- Work with vendors and project managers to manage creative deadlines and ensure they are met
- Facilitate digital campaign launches by following established tracking and reporting procedures
- Set up and implement paid social campaigns
- Prepare regular campaign reports at established intervals
And here are a few ways we describe the people who fit into our agency culture:
- Curious – everyone here has the courage wonder what’s next for our clients and our industry
- Team-oriented – this is a true team environment where our clients are the most important member of the team
- Big thinkers – we are all makers, innovators and catalysts for change
- Business savvy – our focus is on strategic, original work that drives a positive bottom line for our client
- Get it done attitude – we are client-focused, responsive and always thinking about measuring our results
- Pride in work – we do what we say to the best of our ability and we are always going for great
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field
- Relevant coursework and internship experience in marketing or media
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Capable of working independently and managing projects from start to finish while keeping managers updated on progress
- Take initiative in acquiring new skills and taking on the workload
- Must exhibit professionalism and confidence in working with vendors, team members and clients
- Willingness to dig into a problem and work diligently to find a solution
- Experience with managing paid social campaigns and Google AdWords is a plus
To apply, go to https://chernoffnewman.com/careers/media-coordinator/.