Want to post a job?
AAF Midlands is more than happy to post job opportunities specific to careers in marketing, advertising and public relations. This service is FREE to members of AAF Midlands. For non-members, there is a one-time fee of $25.00 to post the position on our website.
Please keep job descriptions as specific as possible and include contact name, phone number and e-mail address. If accepting resumes and applications via regular mail, please don’t forget to include your complete mailing address and zip code.
Please email job postings and billing information if needed to our Communications Chairs.
Our media team is growing and we’re looking for someone who has drive and shows a willingness to learn. So if you’re drawn to the advertising and marketing world and specifically interested in media buying, then this is what you’ve been waiting for.
This position will be located in our Columbia office and is responsible for supporting the media team with research, buys and reconciliation. Critical thinking and superior math skills are required, as well as an eagerness to take on responsibility and help in any way needed.
- Assist media buyers with all facets of integrated campaigns
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media vendors
- Manage the buy reconciliation process by approving makegoods, negotiating credits, and approving invoices to ensure timely payment of vendors
- Work with vendors and project managers to manage creative deadlines and ensure they are met
- Facilitate digital campaign launches by following established tracking and reporting procedures
- Set up and implement paid social campaigns
- Prepare regular campaign reports at established intervals
And here are a few ways we describe the people who fit into our agency culture:
- Curious – everyone here has the courage wonder what’s next for our clients and our industry
- Team-oriented – this is a true team environment where our clients are the most important member of the team
- Big thinkers – we are all makers, innovators and catalysts for change
- Business savvy – our focus is on strategic, original work that drives a positive bottom line for our client
- Get it done attitude – we are client-focused, responsive and always thinking about measuring our results
- Pride in work – we do what we say to the best of our ability and we are always going for great
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or related field
- Relevant coursework and internship experience in marketing or media
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Capable of working independently and managing projects from start to finish while keeping managers updated on progress
- Take initiative in acquiring new skills and taking on the workload
- Must exhibit professionalism and confidence in working with vendors, team members and clients
- Willingness to dig into a problem and work diligently to find a solution
- Experience with managing paid social campaigns and Google AdWords is a plus
To apply, go to https://chernoffnewman.com/careers/media-coordinator/.
Who we are
Cognito Forms is a fast-growing SaaS company empowering users to quickly build forms—and form-driven business solutions—by themselves. No developer necessary.
Who you are
We’re looking to add an ambitious and hardworking Content Specialist to our staff. You’ll help new and prospective customers discover Cognito Forms and the many ways they can use it to elevate their business process, saving them both time and money.
You should enjoy working with both people and cutting-edge technologies. After all, you’ll be using your communications skills to connect our increasingly sophisticated platform with a diverse community of customers all over the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the marketing team to develop content that helps current and existing customers better understand the business challenges they can overcome using Cognito Forms and get the most value out of their account.
- Create blog posts and other website content, possibly including feature pages, support content and FAQs.
- Develop social media posts to promote and distribute our content, raise the awareness of our platform, and draw attention to our customers.
- Identify customers for spotlights, conduct customer interviews, and develop customer spotlight articles for the blog, then promote those articles.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Create digital newsletters and other operational emails.
- Build form templates and develop related content around those templates.
- Develop content for new feature promotions.
What you should bring to the table
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, as well as the ability to perform in a fast-paced, diverse environment with demanding market needs.
- The ability to remain motivated, detail-orientated, highly organized, and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality.
- A strong technical aptitude. (An inbound marketing certification and some knowledge of html/css helps.)
- Experience using content management systems, Microsoft applications and social media management platforms. (It’s also helpful to have some familiarity with the Adobe suite.)
- Experience writing about technology, and marketing to small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Your resume, and a link to your online portfolio and/or writing samples.
What you can expect in return
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- 24 paid days off as a new employee
- A relaxed and flexible work environment
- A great team to work with and learn from
- Team outings and planned get-togethers
- A fun and functional office in the heart of Columbia’s arts and technology district
For more information and to apply, visit: https://www.cognitoforms.com/company/careers
Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: President
Experience level: 5+ years
Summary: Hawthorne Pharmacy has provided knowledgeable and neighborly service to patients in the Midlands since 1949. Currently with eight stores around the Midlands, the company’s services include retail pharmacy, custom compounded medications and medical equipment. Hawthorne is looking for a skilled marketing manager to develop, coordinate and execute strategic brand-focused marketing and communications for the company. The ideal candidate for this position has experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical marketing, strong knowledge of digital marketing strategy and tactics, positive attitude, and a tireless work ethic.
This position is responsible for:
· Designing and executing strategic marketing plan to achieve Hawthorne Pharmacy’s business goals
· Day to day execution and management of all communications and marketing
· Serve as point of contact with marketing and communications-related vendors
· Manage and update websites
· Manage and post on Hawthorne social media outlets
· Create and manage sales and promotion calendars in consultation with company leaders
· Serve as point of contact for all media requests
· Coordinate in-store marketing activities with store managers
· Proficiency on federal and state rules and regulations around healthcare communication
· Represent Hawthorne Pharmacy at off-site events
· Reporting and data analysis
· Other duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
4-year degree in marketing, communications, or related field
· At least 5 years’ experience, with 2+ years working in healthcare and/or pharmacy
· May require work outside normal business hours on occasion
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficiency with:
o Facebook Business Manager
o Website CMS
o Social media platforms
o Microsoft Office Suite
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected] No phone calls, please.
Hawthorne Pharmacy offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package. Hawthorne is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider applicants equally without regard to race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.
Description: Our Digital Marketing Specialist will lead the management, coordination, oversight, and execution of TPM’s overall Marketing strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Effectively creates and manages social media posts
• Creates and designs corporate collateral and webpages
• Manages Hubspot marketing automation system to include outbound emails, landing pages, and blogs
• Manages WordPress website
• Analyzes target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches
• Identifies new market segments that will benefit from company products
• Coordinates and collaborates with all vendor partnerships to maximize marketing development funds, available resources, coordinated outbound efforts, etc.
• Manages and directs all marketing related technology
• Oversees TPM’s brand strategy and coordinates all live and virtual events
• Maintains knowledge on emerging products and services
• Collaborates with senior executives across the organization to develop growth plans
• Forecasts, drafts, implements, and oversees the department’s operating budget
• Complete vendor marketing certifications from vendors: SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk, Bluebeam, Markforged, HP
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and meet all requirements, certifications, and dates to receive MDF funds from vendors quarterly
• Thorough understanding of digital and inbound marketing practices
• Complete understanding of technology sales process and marketing’s role in leads and contributed revenue
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Advanced proficiency with programs such as Hubspot, SalesForce, WordPress, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Individual marketing tasks as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic communications, marketing, or related field required
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.